UBS Asset Management has appointed Shamaila Khan as the firm's head of fixed income for emerging markets and Asia Pacific. Khan, who will join the firm on 1 April, will succeed Hayden Briscoe, who will take on the new position of APAC head of multi-asset portfolio management for investment solutions, in addition to his role as head of Hong Kong AM. In his new role, Briscoe will report to Ryan Primmer, global head of investment solutions. Based in New York, Khan will report to Charlotte Baenninger, global head of fixed income, and become a member of the firm's Fixed Income Investmen...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes