New York has held onto the top position yet again in the 33rd edition of the Global Financial Centres Index published by Z/Yen Group, in partnership with the China Development Institute (CDI). The biggest US financial centre has held the top spot since GFCI 24, which was published in September 2018. London, Singapore, and Hong Kong remain in second, third, and fourth position, with San Francisco close behind. Chicago, Boston, and Seoul entered the top 10, displacing Paris, Shenzhen, and Beijing. The latest rankings mean five US centres are now in the top 10. The Index authors sugg...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes