Words like "crisis" and "shock" are being used to describe the latest departure of a CEO and Head of Public Service in Jersey, after the government announced the departure of Suzanne Wylie, who will be returning to Northern Ireland to take on the role of Chief Executive of the Northern Irish Chamber of Commerce. According to reports in local media the change leaves the government in crisis, as it marks the fourth departer in five years from the top job in running the administration. The Bailiwick Express has reported that Wylie's resignation was actually handed in to the Chief Ministe...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes