Canada Life Asset Management has launched a Diversified Risk Managed fund range, allowing investors to choose between four different risk profiles. The DRM fund range will be co-managed by Craig Rippe, head of multi-asset, and fund manager Jordan Sriharan. The funds were developed in partnership with Hymans Robertson, and risk profiled by Defaqto and other leading risk profile providers. This move is part of the refresh of the firm's Managed Fund suite of 0-35%, 20-60% and 40-85% funds. As part of the refresh, the range has moved to include volatility targeting in the fund's obj...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes