The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has issued a 1-year Prohibition Order against Lee Ming Xia Jasmine, an appointed representative of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited. The Order was issued as a result of Ms Lee's contravention of section 34(1)(a) of the Financial Advisers Act (Cap. 110, 2007 Rev Ed). The Order takes effect from 22 March 2023, and accordingly: "Ms Lee is prohibited from providing any financial advisory service, and from taking part directly or indirectly, in the management of, acting as a director of, or becoming a substantial shareholder of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes