The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority has confirmed the phased implementation of a new fee structure for firms regulated or overseen by the Authority will take effect from 1 April 2023. Tynwald Members approved the Fees Orders and Regulations 2023 on Tuesday 21 March 2023, marking what the IoM FSA germed "a key milestone in the transition to an updated funding approach for the Island's finance industry". The statement continued: "The legislation sets out the revised fees for regulated entities and designated businesses in 2023/24, 2024/25, and 2025/26. Changes are being introdu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes