The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) and Egypt's Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA), represented by the Regional Center of Sustainable Finance (RCSF) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to promote sustainable finance via dedicated financial tools, standards, and reporting. The MoU will see both parties work together to fulfil three specific objectives: • improve the efficiency of and provide support for Egyptian non-banking financial services markets; • raise awareness of the culture of sustainable development, sustainable finance and financial sector...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes