Allfunds, the platform provider to the funds industry, has launched a new division called Allfunds Alternative Solutions, which is intended to offer clients better access to alternative assets and private markets. Allfunds stated that it had seen strnog client demand for such a solution, especially from the wealth management segment. Allfunds has had experience in this area and assets under administration in specialised vehicles (UCITs, ELTIFs, UCI Part II, RAIFs and FCRs), however until today it was a service performed only on an on-demand basis. Borja Largo, Chief Fund Groups Office...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes