CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals, said on 20 March it has made "significant enhancements" to the CFA Program as part of its continual efforts to evolve the Program. These changes address the way today's candidates learn and prepare them for successful careers as investment professionals, while also supplying the industry with the well-trained, ethical professionals it so requires. Margaret Franklin, CFA, President and CEO, CFA Institute, said: "These enhancements represent an important milestone for our candidates and employers in the industry. In fac...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes