Boston Multi Family Office has acquired Fedelta Trust Limited as it continues to pursue its ambitions for long-term growth in the fiduciary market. The move follows Boston's previous acquisition of IQE Ltd in 2020 and is the second major acquisition since CEO Katherine Ellis and COO Alex McNee led a management buyout of Boston in October 2019. This latest deal will see the existing Fedelta team, led by Steven Quirk and David Brew, move to Boston's offices. Katherine Ellis said, "Boston is always looking for opportunities that will expand and enhance our services to clients and p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes