Nuveen has launched the Global Real Estate Carbon Reduction strategy, an Article 9 fund aimed at lowering carbon emissions via investment in listed real estate, International Investment's sister brand Investment Week can reveal. The strategy is a conversion of the asset manager's existing Global Real Estate fund, which was launched in 2018 and has around $100m assets under management. The fund will be managed by Jay Rosenberg, head of public real assets, and Ben Kerl, head of listed real estate investments and portfolio manager. It sits within Nuveen's Article 9 suite, which curren...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes