To celebrate St Patrick's Day, Dubai-based citizenship and international financial services company - Huriya Private - has come up with a novel way to promote itself with a series of fun St Patrick's Day viral videos. As highlighted here on the company's LinkedIn profile, Huriya has been promoting itself with the aid of a very effective St Patrick look-a-like, pointing to the virtues of holding a second passport in Ireland. John Hanafin, CEO of Huriya Private said: "We want to mark St Patrick's Day and we are pleased that this campaign has had a fantastic reaction. Anything that bring...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes