Chris Longworth has been appointed head of GAM systematic, while Danny Dhingra joins the team to offer his systematic experience. Longworth has been at the company since 2010, when he joined as investment director, and will lead the systematic team in its testing of new models and approaches to support the core macro team. Dhingra will report to Longworth in the GAM systematic team, while retaining his role as investment manager on GAM's systematic commodities strategy. He has worked at the firm since 2016, prior to which he held analyst roles at AIG and Towergate Insurance. GAM de...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes