Barings will acquire Australia-based Gryphon Capital Partners, the parent company of Gryphon Capital Investments. GCI serves as the investment manager of Gryphon Capital Income trust. Barings said the acquisition will allow Gryphon to scale its investment strategy through Barings' global platform. In turn, Barings will expand its global structured solutions in Asia Pacific and boost its entry into the Australian wealth market. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Barings completes $630m funding for first ever infrastructure debt fund Gryphon will bring AUD$2.6b...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes