RL360 has launched three new RL360 Model Portfolio Solutions funds with asset allocation from BlackRock, one of the world's leading investment houses. In a statement on 16 March, the Isle of Man-headquartered firm said the new USD denominated Model Portfolio Funds were exclusive to RL360's guided architecture ranges and will sit alongside the hand-picked range of funds they already offer across the following products: • Regular Savings Plan (RSP) • Oracle • LifePlan • Quantum • Paragon The RL360 Model Portfolio Solutions funds are designed to appeal to clients w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes