Crispin Odey has reopened his European hedge fund following a soft closure in November 2022, which was attributed to difficult trading conditions. Odey European, the company's flagship hedge fund, will now start to accept new investors again, according to an investor letter reported by Financial News. The OEI Mac and Odey Swan funds have also reopened to investors, alongside the flagship strategy, with Odey AM chief executive Peter Martin explaining the managers were "satisfied that there is sufficient capacity within the strategy for greater assets, and an improved opportunity set". ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes