MAPFRE, through MAPFRE AM, is launching MAPFRE PRIVATE DEBT, FIL, a private debt fund that will bring together all the investments of the insurance group's subsidiaries already made in this asset type, as well as new investments, up to an amount of €350m. The ultimate aim is to have exposure via 15 large fund managers, mainly in European investments and in euros. "This commitment to private debt helps us further diversify our portfolio as part of our range of alternative investments, without compromising at all on our conservative nature. It will also provide us with a little more profit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes