Amundi has appointed Philippe Brassac as the new chair of its board of directors, as long-time executive Yves Perrier leaves the firm. Brassac, who joined the board of directors in October 2022, has been CEO of Crédit Agricole since 2015, having worked at the company since 1982. In February 2021, Perrier stepped down from his long-standing role as CEO of Amundi and took up the role of chair of the firm's board. This temporary position was taken "to support the company during a transition period", the firm said. Perrier's term will end on 12 May, following Amundi's annual general...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes