Aubrey Capital Management, the Edinburgh and London-based specialist global equity manager, revealed today (14 March) that it is partnering with Aramea Asset Management, one of Germany's largest independent asset managers. In a statement it said the partnership would enable Aubrey to work closely with Hamburg-headquartered Aramea and its subsidiary company Punica Invest to offer the necessary support and expertise to distribute Aubrey's suite of products successfully. The products include Aubrey's Global Emerging Markets Opportunities Fund, managed by Andrew Dalrymple, Rob Brewis and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes