Phoenix Group's incremental new business long-term cash generation increased to £1.2bn in 2022, according to its full-year results. The company's results, published today (13 March) on the London Stock Exchange, revealed £934m of its new long-term cash generation came from its Standard Life retirement solutions business, while £299m came from its capital-light fee based businesses. Phoenix confirmed the company's in-force long-term free cash increased to £12.1bn, compared to £11.8bn in 2021, which it said would be released over time to ensure the growing dividend remains sustainable ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes