Franklin Templeton has launched its Franklin MSCI Emerging Markets Paris Aligned Climate UCITS ETF. The sustainable fund is classified as Article 8 under the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation and marks the fourth Paris Aligned Climate ETF in the company's range, alongside its China, Europe and US funds. The ETF will track the MSCI Emerging Markets Climate Paris Aligned index, an EU climate benchmark index, and will be comprised of large- and mid-cap stocks across 24 emerging markets transitioning to a low-carbon economy. Franklin Templeton launches new fixed income offer...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes