Guinness Global Investors has launched the Guinness China A Share Fund, offering investors access to a concentrated portfolio of Chinese firms. The fund will be 100% invested in China A shares and have a portfolio of 30 stocks. Guinness said it will seek out companies which are well governed, financially sound and operationally efficient, with good cash generation. Mark Mobius issues China warning over restricted flow of money Companies selected must fit into the Guinness structural thematic framework, generate a return on capital above the cost of capital, have debt of no more tha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes