HAYAH Insurance Company has marked its first anniversary as an independent player in the UAE with "bold ambitions to further enhance and digitise its workplace savings offering". Previously known as AXA Green Crescent, it is the UAE's newest digital insurance company, specialising in life, medical and savings. HAYAH Insurance Company P.J.S.C. is registered with the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and listed on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange. As the provider of the only workplace savings product approved by the Central Bank of the UAE for distribution locally, HAYAH said in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes