Zedra has opened a new office in South Dakota, expanding the trust services provided to both international and domestic US clients. Led by its managing director, Jon Olson, Zedra's latest office will offer a full set of trust administration services tailored to international clients, spanning from high-net-worth-individuals, families, entrepreneurs as well as their relevant advisers. The move follows a number of recent acquisitions in the Americas, including US and Curaçao-based, Atlas Fund Services, now rebranded to Zedra Funds, which provides long-term, tailored alternative invest...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes