GAM Asset Management is seeking a buyer before the firm's annual results, due to be published in April, according to reports. The FT reported the asset manager is searching for a buyout before the April deadline. The firm delayed its annual results in January, revealing that its losses had widened to £273.1m in 2022. It had already posted a loss of £242.6m in its half-year results in August 2022. In January, it wrote that it had delayed the results to give its board of directors the "necessary time to prepare" an update to a strategy review of the firm. However, multiple sources...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes