DeVere Group has partnered with profiling tool EnlightenESG to enable it to better understand clients' attitudes to ESG investing and to ensure greater transparency around the intersection of suitability and sustainability. The new tool was initially trialled in-house by deVere to engage with the technology themselves to understand the process, the data it provides, and what it could potentially teach the firm on how it could help its global client base. As part of onboarding EnlightenESG into the firm's relationships with clients, deVere Western Europe profiled over 75 employees acr...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes