Simon Willoughby of Acuity Corporate Consulting has accepted a part-time role as proposition executive at the international trade association AILO with immediate effect. In a statement on 1 March, the association said he will assist AILO's executive team with propositional developments and delivery to its members. Willoughby (pictured) has over 40 years' experience working in the life insurance sector and has been working with and for AILO in a number of roles since he attended his first meeting back in November 1993. More recently at Acuity he has devised much of AILO's eLearnin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes