London-headquartered law firm Kingsley Napley has named Waqar Shah as partner to launch a dedicated tax disputes and investigations service offering, bolstering the firm's contentious tax and dispute resolution expertise. Waqar acts for high-net worth individuals and corporate clients across multiple sectors on a range of HMRC disputes and investigations, Kingsley Napley said in a statement on 27 February. His experience spans employment tax matters (including 'IR35'/off-payroll working), VAT disputes, customs/excise duty issues and tax related fraud investigations. In addition ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes