Global institutional and private client service provider JTC has revealed a raft of senior appointments as part of its bi-annual group-wide promotions. In a statement on 23 February, it said more than 200 employees were recognised for their achievements and commitment to professional development across the Group's jurisdictional network. In particular, Emma Menzies (pictured left) was promoted to group director, tax compliance and regulatory reporting in Jersey while Bennie Burger (risk and compliance - Jersey), Claire Stride (business development and marketing - Jersey), Rebecca ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes