Julius Baer is expanding the real estate offering in Geneva from mortgage financing to brokerage services for private and commercial investment properties as well as for private residential real estate. Its subsidiary KM&P, an established real estate services provider, will develop the new services locally. In November 2022, Damien Carénini started at the new KM&P location in Geneva as responsible for investment brokerage. Peggy Robillard will join on 1 March 2023 as responsible for residential brokerage. Both of them have longstanding experience in real estate with an in-depth knowledg...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes