Two men have been arrested as part of a multi-million-pound tax fraud investigation involving UK customers of collapsed Puerto Rico-licensed international bank, Euro Pacific Bank (EPB). HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) said in a statement its officers executed search warrants at three residential and business addresses in Liverpool and arrested two men, aged 40 and 50. Computers and other digital devices were seized during the raids along with business records. High value assets were also seized, including jewellery, prestige watches, and designer clothing and handbags. The pair we...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes