With an expected unemployment rate of just 5% in 2023, job seekers in Ireland have plenty of opportunities to choose from. This has created a "war for talent" in Ireland amongst employers in the asset management, fund services, and wider financial services sectors, says Andrea Lennon, Country Head of Ireland for Crestbridge. This is down to the success Ireland has experienced in the evolution of its financial services and asset management industries. Previously, the country was primarily known as a back-office hub, but it is now transitioning towards middle-office roles, with an emphasis...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes