Gulf Capital, one of the largest and most active private equity firms investing from the GCC to Southeast Asia, said on 21 February that its portfolio company, the CWB Group has merged with the PETOŠEVIĆ Group to form a super-regional firm servicing and managing the intellectual property portfolios of global clients across the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia. From its 24 offices, the combined full-service firm will have the capacity to provide its clients with the full suite of IP services across the 52 countries it focuses on, it said. Founded in the 1960...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes