TrustQuay, a technology provider to the trust, corporate and funds services sector, and Viewpoint, a wealth management solution provider, have agreed to join forces to accelerate automation and digitalisation across trust, corporate and funds services. The combined group will bring together 270 people across 12 offices and will enable further product innovation and combined services to customers across Europe and Asia for the first time, TrustQuay said in a statement on 20 February. TrustQuay has offices in locations including Australia, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Singapore and th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes