IFA firm Continuum is set to expand its operations into Northern Ireland, having today (20 February) confirmed the appointment of Belfast-based adviser Michael Kirkwood. Kirkwood brings more than 30 years' experience into Continuum and holds a Diploma in Financial Planning from the Personal Finance Society as well as an honours degree from Belfast University. He will specialise in working with wealthy clients who are business owners and said he had been attracted to Continuum because he could remain independent. "There is no question of being tied into products from a particular fi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes