Goldman Sachs Asset Management Goldman Sachs Asset Management's global head and chief investment officer of fixed income and liquidity solutions Sam Finkelstein will retire from the firm at the end of June after nearly 26 years. Having joined GSAM in 1997 as an analyst, Finkelstein was named managing director in 2005 and partner in 2010. He held a number of roles within the fixed income franchise, including global co-head of the business and global head of emerging markets. In a memo to staff, the firm's asset management heads Marc Nachmann and Julian Salisbury said that throug...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes