Mizuho Financial Group and Lombard Odier that Mizuho Financial Group and Lombard Odier Trust (Japan), part of the Lombard Odier Group, have entered into a strategic alliance agreement, with the aim of enhancing the private banking offering and services to Japanese high-net-worth individuals. Mizuho Financial Group said in a statement on 16 February that it "will be able to provide more advanced and fully-fledged wealth management services to Japanese high-net worth clients by offering products and services that leverage the high expertise and global network of Lombard Odier, in addition...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes