HANetf has launched six model portfolios into the ETF market, International Investment's sister brand Investment Week has revealed. The ETF model portfolios include a Balanced portfolio, a Growth portfolio, an Adventurous portfolio, an ESG Growth portfolio, a Future Trends Thematic Equity portfolio, and a Crypto portfolio. Developed in partnership with Algo-Chain, the portfolios screen market, macroeconomic and ETF data sets with human oversight, rebalancing the portfolios every quarter. The target asset allocation for the Balanced portfolio is 25% equity, 25% fixed income and 10% ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes