Planet Pensions, an advice firm connected to pensions transfers into the Forthplus Sipp, has been declared in default. In an announcement posted yesterday (14 February) the Financial Services Compensation Scheme said all current claims against the firm have moved to its processing teams for assessment. The lifeboat scheme has received 222 claims, with one being upheld, which triggered the FSCS declaring the firm in default, a spokesperson said. A total 12 of the claims have been unsuccessful, with the remaining 209 in progress. The FSCS started by accepting claims against Plane...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes