Succession Wealth has today (15 February) confirmed it has fallen victim to a cyber-attack, International Investment's sister brand Professional Adviser has reported. The advice firm - which was sold to Aviva almost 12 months - said it "quickly launched an investigation" and has notified authorities. "The security of our clients' information is our top priority and, as a precaution while the investigation is ongoing, we have quickly introduced additional security measures," a statement today reads. "Succession Wealth will ensure that clients will not suffer financial loss if their...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes