Chief executive of the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), Ian Johnston, has been appointed as the vice chair of the Africa and Middle East Regional Committee (AMERC) and so, a board member of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO). IOSCO, the global standard-setter for securities regulation, brings together under the committee a total of 42 financial market regulators of the region to discuss, exchange information and promote issues specific to capital market development and regulation. The election of Ian Johnston as the Vice Chair of the AMERC reco...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes