Scandinavian financial adviser investment manager Söderberg & Partners said today (14 February) it will establish an independent financial advice and investment management business in the UK. In a statement, the firm said it "aims to partner with 500-1,000 financial advisers in the UK within five years". Söderberg & Partners was founded in Sweden 2004 and is one of the largest providers of wealth management and corporate insurance services in the Nordic region and the Netherlands. The company has over 3,000 employees across more than 110 offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finlan...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes