Kingswood has launched an AIM, inheritance tax (IHT) and ISA portfolio service as it has seen growing inheritance tax needs from its clients. The service from the wealth and investment management group will offer both income and capital growth solutions in a structure that will mitigate inheritance tax after two years, the group said. Investors' portfolios will hold between 25 to 40 companies, across multiple sectors, that have been "independently assessed" for their suitability for business relief (BR). BR is efficient for IHT purposes because an investment into a qualifying comp...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes