A wholly-owned deVere Group company has been confirmed as the lead pension adviser for UK Members of Parliament (MPs). In a statement on 13 February, deVere Group said WPS Advisory was selected from "a wide selection of retirement and financial advisers in the highly competitive and regulated UK market" to deliver "tailor-made advice to members of the MPs' pension scheme". The team from WPS will provide guidance, modelling and opportunities for British politicians within the scheme in order to help them achieve their long-term financial goals in retirement, it said. Nigel Green, CE...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes