In the aftermath of Covid-19 employers have grappled with how best to manage the need for space as their employees' return to the office. As time moves on, while it is clear that an element of hybrid working is here to stay, exactly what constitutes the ‘new normal' in terms of working patterns remains uncertain, says Erin Moffat, director and head of Real Estate Services in Jersey. Many employers and landlords are therefore considering new strategies to heighten the appeal of offices, and they're looking at increasing occupier comfort through key criteria centred on ESG and community a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes