Zurich Insurance Group reported very strong profits for the full year 2022, with the highest business operating profit (BOP) since 2007. In a statement on 9 February, Zurich said the year 2022 had ended the second three-year financial cycle of the strategy to transform Zurich into a simpler, more innovative and customer-centric organization. Group chief executive Mario Greco (pictured) said: "We have exceeded our financial targets for the second consecutive three-year period. These were tough years with unexpected challenges during which we had to stay very agile and focused on our g...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes