Russell Investments has appointed Zach Buchwald as the firm's new CEO, replacing Michelle Seitz, who left the firm in October last year. Buchwald will take on the role from 1 May 2023. Seitz, who led the firm from 2017, has since launched her own investment firm named MeydenVest Partners. Based in Seattle, Buchwald will be the firm's eighth CEO in 87 years and joined from BlackRock as the head of its institutional business in North America. ESG managers: Poor data dogs strong investor demand Prior to that, he led BlackRock's financial institutional group, while also sitting o...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes