Jersey Finance has flagged the imminent introduction of new Limited Liability Company (LLC) legislation which it anticipates to "significantly enhance the jurisdiction's proposition as a leading jurisdiction supporting US alternative fund managers". Officially approved by the Government of Jersey this week (7 February), the law, which enters into force on 14 February, expands Jersey's existing comprehensive suite of private fund vehicles, adding a new structure that is intended to be familiar to US private equity, venture capital and other alternative fund professionals. Benefitting ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes