As Hoxton Group is a British expatriate-focused financial advisory firm, we use UK best practice and standards when offering our services to clients, says Paul Tate, Hoxton Capital Management's compliance director. With an FCA-regulated firm within the group, changes in the UK regulatory environment tend to affect the wider group's systems and controls as we look to implement changes within its core. An example of this is the work currently underway to meet the FCA Consumer Duty requirements, which results in duplication across the multiple businesses within the Group. In this instanc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes