The number of CFP professionals worldwide has surpassed 213,000, with China seeing the highest increase in 2022 according to the Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB). With a gain of 9,690 CFP professionals last year, FPSB and its global network of organizations grew the number of CFP professionals worldwide by nearly 5% to a total of 213,002, as of 31 December 2022. FPSB CEO Dante De Gori, CFP, said: "We're pleased to report the number of certified financial planner professionals worldwide continues to grow, reaching its highest ever at over 213,000. "Our robust global commu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes